Disappointing movie sequels

/
0 Comments

1. The butterfly effect II (2006)

A second, and even a third movie, which they actually made, was completely unnecessary. Rather than being sequels, the two subsequent films turned out to be a repeat of the same movie with different actors, and it got worse with each retelling.








2. The hangover part II (2011)

As I am not a huge fan of comedies, I found the first Hangover movie a really good one and I could say one of my favorite comedies. But... the part II is just a bad copy of the first movie. Replaying the same story but in this case in a different city, same jokes etc. But this time it wasn't even funny...




3. Pocahontas II (1998)

Truth is that I haven't even watched the whole movie. If you are a fan of the Disney 90's movies like I am then probably you will be completely disappointed with it. After a whole first movie about the war for the love of Pocahontas and John, in the second movie she falls in love with an other guy...Really Disney? And no, I don't care if the second movie was more historically accurate.



4. American Wedding (2003) 

Same as the Hangover, the first American Pie movie is a good comedy. A big negative for the American Wedding is that one of the main characters didn't even participate. Some of the joke scenes of the movie are even disturbing. 




You may also like